Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pizza People

Pizza is totally underrated. IN retrospect, instead of spending an obscene amount of money on my wedding almost seven years ago, we should have had a massive pizza/pajama party.

I know that people would’ve deemed it as unacceptable and strange, but it is only recently people are seeing me as mainstream. I am not sure if it is because I am married or some other reason. Nonetheless, I will be off the beaten track for eternity.

Either way, I still owe you my opinion in my professional opinion, which pizza shop in Lakewood has the best Pizza, (French fries is another saga unto itself). I give J2 5 stars for their Sicilian Pizza… it’s perfectly seasoned sauce and amazing texture is really up there and I have not had another Sicilian slice like that in this town and perhaps any other. On the other hand Pizza Place in West Gate gets 5 plus stars for its white pizza WITH pesto- that is beyond heaven! You have never had anything like it.

You will eat it once and remained hooked. It will transport you to Sicily, Italy!

1 comment:

  1. I am personaly glad that there are so many options whichever side of town you live on.

    ReplyDelete