Monday, January 28, 2013

Ambitious 6 Plait Challah Braiding



Maybe I should try the 4 braid method first, but I am feeling really ambitious. Besides I love to impress, let's be honest who of us doesn’t. I am going to follow the first diagram posted - seems clearer and therefore easier to me, although I figured I would post both. Maybe for others the other one will be clearer.  

I'll get back to you and let you know if it worked or if it was a flopping failure... or if I cheated and looked up how to do a four braided challah...lolL.

This is something I have always wanted to do. With so many doing it, as it is one of Jewish woman's mitzvos.... I don't see why I should not be able to learn how!

I proceed to build confidence and will be in touch later in the week!


1 comment:

  1. I have also always wanted to try it. It does not seem as complicated as I would have thought. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete