Tuesday, January 22, 2013

#1 Most Unhealthy Food!

... is processed meat!?! But, it tastes SO good!



The research is in and according to webmd.com (which is basically my other doctor;-)) meat preserved by smoking, salting and containing chemical preservatives are linked to larger risks of colon cancer.

Aside for the fact that these foods are loaded with salt, fat & cholesterol.

They may be conveneint, but at what price?

It's horrible, but I would never give my kids hot dogs, but I will feed them to my husband and I. If I think they are so unhealthy to give my kids, why would I eat them?!?

Eating healthily gives your boundless energy, and longer high quality life!

What suggestions for small food habit changes you can make, that you feel make a tremendous difference?


No comments:

Post a Comment