Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spotlight on Tips & Toque: ‘The Kitchen Creativity Playground’!


It was several days before Purim, when I came across an Ad in one of the Lakewood circulars, where it showed a photo of Minnie Mouse cake toppers. As you know, my Purim theme was Minnie Mouse, so I eagerly went to check out the store; Tips & Toque. The display in the window showed creativity looming behind its doors, but I could not imagine how much!
When I walked in, my jaw dropped. It was the store, I always dreamed of. A store, with hundreds of specialty items: fondants, tools, and just about everything else you can imagine. It’s for those that love to play in the kitchen!
This store has been in this town for over a decade, and I have never been inside.
The ultimate in the kitchen playground, with its very own Utensil Mikvah, so your projects never need to wait until tomorrow!
I think I am going to be trying to make beautiful cake pops sometime in the near future; I saw supplies for that, and they’re very in right now and yummy too!
If you do check it out, and make something awesome… please email photos to me: kosherfoodie@yahoo.com 
Let’s share the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment